Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing
Elementary Education Online strives to adhere to the Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing which could be found in the DOAJ Web site completely , for details please check here.
Elementary Education Online has established a guideline for editorial independence as delineated below. The guideline generally follows that created by the World Association of Medical Editors.
- Elementary Education Online is operated by Research Trentz, which is publishing organization.
- The General publisher is responsible for independent leadership of Elementary Education Online editorial operations.
- Each individual Journal of publisher has one or more Editor-in-Chief. These Editors-in-Chief each have their own boards.
- The Editor-in-Chief has full authority over the content of Elementary Education Online and its related offerings. This includes summaries and comments on recent education advances, opinions, blogs and news.
- Content-related decisions are based on quality, importance, and value to the users of Elementary Education Online. Contributing authors, editors, Journal of Neurobehavioral Sciences staff are free to express responsible positions – even if these views are not in agreement with interests, policies or published research, editorial or commentary of publisher.
- Each journal has editorial operations that are completely separate and independent.
- Any packaging or combined offering of researchtrentz Journals does not affect the independence of editorial decision-making.
- Elementary Education Online actively seeks input regarding editorial matters from the physician Editors-in-Chief in an advisory capacity, as well as from the other editorial board members, internal editorial staff, and readers.
- Editors-in-Chief of Elementary Education Online is empowered to create content and commentary free of commercial and organizational influence. All authors and editors operate without conflict of interest and all potential conflicts are disclosed (please also see Conflict of Interest Policy).